Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Thank You For Visiting CyberSensus Forum
    You can download Unlimited FREE Resources and You can download VIP resources by just upgrading your account for only $3..
    You can also ask questions and request for any resources by just creating a thread for free

Nfl Shop Face Masks, pcvsfootball.com, New Orleans Saints Face masks

WilliamR

PHP
Cyber Credits
Philon had 80 tackles, 9.5 sacks and two forced fumbles in the 54 games he played while with the Chargers organization.Buffalo Bills Face masks

pcvsfootball.com
Nfl Shop Face Masks

The Bears just delivered the NFL’s biggest cap casualty surprise with the announcement that they’re releasing veteran cornerback Kyle Fuller, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.

The New York Jets have been very active in free agency, getting playmakers on both sides of the ball in Carl Lawson on the edge, and Jarrad Davis at linebacker, while adding Corey Davis to the wideout room. Those are great moves by general manager Joe Douglas, and as they head into the new league year, their roster is becoming more well-rounded.Baltimore Ravens Face masks

“I know you have a career and a reputation, and I know you would hate for someone to mess with yours, just like I don’t want anyone messing with mine.”

Part of the reason Mariota hasn't already been dealt this offseason was because of his previous contract. No one wanted it, apparently, because it carried incentives that would've paid him up to $22 million if he became a starter.

“Once I had some offers, we wanted to see if we could make it work with the Chiefs and pursued them earnestly,” McCartney said. “… I spent those couple hours singularly focused on Kansas City.”New Orleans Saints Face masks

It’s also a massive endorsement of the Steelers Super Bowl chances. There’s seemingly no better sure-fire way to win a ring and put yourself in a payday spotlight than going to Kansas City and playing with Patrick Mahomes. That was something Smith-Schuster could have done, and for more money than what the Steelers gave him, yet he decided to return home.Los Angeles Rams Face masks

Nfl Face Masks For Sale, pcvsfootball.com, Arizona Cardinals Face masks